Thursday, October 15, 2009

SOULed OUT with Tiffany.

it's 4am now.
im too exhausted to write things.
mind is blur.
just roughly write first.

so this's Souled out at Sri Hartamas.




Tiger only. wanted to order hoegaarden
but too expensive d.
XDD
even more expensive than my Carbonara Spaghetti below



man...
the food was nice.............................
super nice................





dragonfly for babe.
and



Chicken cardon "blurr" (cardon blue)



she was so pretty tonight.



which i could'nt even get my eyes off her.
babe got me a slice of Choco Hazelnut cake.



a lady few tables beside us was her bday today too.
friendly waiter and waitress were singing her a birthday song.
then i thought just a song. so don't have to let them know it's my bday also lar.

but then few mins later.
a waiter brought her a card with photo in it.
so......







Poladroid.
= )


my happiest birthday night ever.
( =
thanks babe.




im so handsome when i've big smile on my face.
= )

im really so happie today!!!!
><

oh yeah. the super nice voice vocalist
of the live band sang me bday song too!!
wooohoo~!

No comments:

Post a Comment