Sunday, October 11, 2009

Planning of Birthday bash.

have been spending the whole night to plan for my birthday bash.
was discussing with kiwi.
we were listening to " I GOT A FEELING" from Black Eye Peas.
were so in the PARTY mood.
n discussed this discussed that.
were so fucking HIGH.
i was keep LAUGHING while typing.

then. what a sudden his dad din allow him to attend d.
he was so sad n complained alota stuff to me.
so sorry kiwi. i din know how to comfort you.
but i really hope u can still come to drink like sohai.
n get drunk like shit.
my party needs you bro.

i accidentally knew that actually my girl
are trying to give me some surprise.
but.
something cause quarrel again.
n she said she doesn't want to come ady.

sigh. my party can't be wonderful without you baby.
(Zhen. don't play me So What from Pink on party night okayy? haha)
i want to COL ( Cry Out Loud) after getting drunk.


FOR GUESTS:

people who receive my invitations
just get ur ass here.
don't have to prepare anything.
because only simple foods and drinks are prepared.
n i hope most of you can stay over although not really enough rooms for you to sleep.
cause i want you guys to get really drunk.
hahahaha
btw. come together lar for good.
call me or text me anytime when you need help.
like how to reach my place. which shirt to wear.
what present to give.. XDDDDDD

updated:
reference for people taking LRT n taxi.
click in to see or download first.



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment