Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mentally screwed-up.

I was nearly lost myself that.
I define how much a person has grown up,
how much a person has been exposed.
by how often or if he/she goes clubbing.
and mentally. I had been like.
competing with the people.

but I just realized.
who gives a damn who goes more?
one is not going to be super cool
after he/she goes a lot?
and I don't want myself to be popular or be known as.
" Owh! that Jimmy who always go Clubbing?"
haha.

Clubbing is just a small part in the teenage or adulthood.
ermm. or it may be a BIG PART in the teenage and small part in adulthood lar.
so.. fuck it!!

for the past two years. when i was still 16 and 17.
I had been so sensitive when people talked about my disabilities
due to my age.
like.. driving, doing stuffs that have to be 18& abv.

so. sincerely thanks for the ex-girlfriend
who had been driving me here and there
for the whole year. without a nagging word.
hmm. got lar. sometimes she did mumble when quarreling in the car.haha
Then. I told myself not to find you before I can drive you out.


BTW. I WILL STILL GO CLUBBING.
hahahaha.


1 comment:

Post a Comment