Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So I guess That's the End of our Story.

-Kantoi, Zee Avi




I wanted to write alota things.
but I don't really know what i should write.
I will just write stuff that pop out.




I miss her alot.




It seemed like this is the only hell thing
I can write.





Life is full of unexpectedness.
We celebrated Christmas Eve.
days later...
it's funny. don't you think.


It is an
Unexpected and Unpredicted Ending
for me.





I know everyone, even this girl may say.
Life still move on.
Yes. Life move on.

I'll start working on my year plans.




but. I don't really want to forget about this girl.
who I had been protecting, guarding and taking care for years.
and now. I've to pass every responsibilities to another person.






will he take good care of her like how I did?
yes, I did take good care of you. didn't I?


You, N. may want to reply
"Yes, I will try my best dude. trust me."
in my Cbox.
but. I don't really want to see.
sorry.






I don't hate anyone.
I swear I don't.
serious shit here.





thousands Thanks to dear friends
who had showed supports and concerns.

the sinners. the brothers.
the sisters. the siblings.

if you don't really know what's happening.
then you should know how close you're with me.
and how much i care about you
or how much you care about me. lool



Ama >

Im sorry Ama.
I can't bring my girlfriend back for lunch
anymore.
she's no longer my girlfriend..
Im sorry Ama.

Ama, I hate you.
why you made me cry like when i was still a baby on your arms.
Im sorry ama.



I seriously don't know why i started crying when I write about Ama.





Ama, you don't have to be sad.
at least.
I had brought her to you for so many times.
and.
she had been taking care of your dearest kid all the time.
she had been growing up so much with your dearest kid for the passed few years.
she had been learning so much with your dearest kid for the passed few years.
she had been worrying you with your dearest kid.
she had been taking this relationship really so seriously.
she had been so struggling to make the last decision.



Bee >

can You promise me.

You would still visit Ama.
and You must be there at Ama's funeral in duno how many years later.
MUST. please.
I beg you.
Ama does really very care about You.
please.


I do hope Bee you also crying like me when you're viewing this blog.
but after the bloody crying.
continue on your studies.
you're running outta time for your final exam.
everything is over.
get a new life.
best wishes for you.




background song:

Nothing gonna change my love- Khalil Fong方大同



worst song ever.













memories last forever.

3 comments:

Yiwei said...

This is the sadest post i've ever read.
i dunno what had happened, but i guess all u have to do is calm down for a long period and make yourself used to a life without her. Take care.

ZJiunn said...

dude..not sure bout the closeness part
but sure do you think wth a friend i am.

indeed very touching.
whatever you've told me for the passed years.
the-ama-things're always always touching me.

sorry for this late late view.=D
and the scoff-talking when you told me few days back...
chill and smile kay..
see ye.

Anonymous said...

look at the mirror,
say the word "sex...y"
wat u saw is the wish frm me

Post a Comment