Monday, December 21, 2009

Living Zombie.

i can't really tell what i feel.

i

feel like crying.
but i can't cry.
tears could only drip a few drops.

feel like talking to someone.
but i duno who to talk to.
can't easily talk to people i like.
boys nor girls.

have got no energy to quarrel with sis.
live like living zombie.

usually when bullshitting or crapping.
friends often say.
aiya.not happie den break lar.
what to worry. so many girls out thr.

when this serious case really come to you.
what u guys say are really craps.
where got so easy to make decision.
where got so hard-hearted.
where still got that mood to think of new girls.
where still got that mood to think of 30th dec party?
where still got that mood to think of where to go on Christmas eve or New Year eve?
you now give me hoegaarden beers or becks beer.
you now give me barcardi lemon. Jack Daniels'.
you now give me Marlborro Menthol.
you now ajak&belanja me clubbing.
you now ajak me watch 十月围城.

i also like.
living zombie.

when i talk about serious shit.
i talk seriously.
because i really care about that shit.
don't laugh and joke please.

sigh hwa.
bye bye. so good.
still go yamcha go play ball.

bye.
bye.

i started to
Live like living zombie.
i walked from Menara Public Bank to Bukit Nanas monorail station.
took train to Chow Kit station.
i walked to Chow Kit bus stop.
took bus to Jalan Ipoh.
i walked to school.

within this an hour time.
i was like thinking alot of things.
but ended up didn't know what i've been thinking.
my legs were just like switched to Automatic mode.
kept walking.

don't have to cheer me.
me myself don't even want to cheer myself.
just leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment